Our 2 bar LED camping light kit is designed to be a perfect starter kit for those with small setups or who are just starting out with camping. It is also a popular choice for illuminating canopies or toolboxes. With 1,180 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 12m of high quality plug-and-play cabling, you will have plenty of different options when lighting up your campsite.
Often imitated, but never duplicated.
The LED camp lights that Hard Korr Lighting invented are now seen across thousands of Australian campsites. In the years since we introduced them to the market, we’ve developed and released many innovations and improvements designed to make your camping experience comfortable and hassle-free, including orange/white technology, reinforced grommet ends, inbuilt magnets, removable pole clips and more.
We’ve now taken the next leap forward in design and technology, making lighting your campsite even easier by addressing some of the key gripes campers had with previous LED lighting technology. Our exclusive diffusers, now included with all light bars, create a much wider, more pleasant light beam – no more LEDs shining in your eyes if you’re on the wrong angle! The light bar pole clips and dimmer pole clips make attachment to non-magnetic tent poles much easier.
Additionally, flush mounting is now easier and looks better thanks to our wire-covering end caps and flush mount clips (flush mount clips sold separately).
What’s New – At a Glance
Switchable from white to orange light
Drag the slider to see what happens when you switch our camping lights from their bright white setting over to bug-reducing orange (6 bar kit shown).
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to tent poles (including non-magnetic aluminium poles)
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, softer light beam
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
The Hard Korr® Guarantee
All Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Housing material||6063 aluminium alloy|
|LED type||Genuine OSRAM® SMD5050|
|LED coating||Ultra clear UV-resistant epoxy resin|
|Current draw||12v/1.2A per hour|
|Output||1,180 lumens (white)|
700 lumens (orange)
|Ingress Protection||IP68 (excl. dimmers)|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|2x||48cm super-bright orange/white light bars|
|1x||Orange/white dimmer switches|
|4x||Removable light bar pole clips|
|1x||Dimmer pole clips|
|1x||5m lead with cigarette/merit plug|
|2x||3m orange/white extension cable|