Sentry Lithium is a premium range of high-quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is arguably the best battery material available on the market today, with very high tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration.
With 3.2V per cell the Sentry Lithium range is suited for replacement of equivalent-size sealed lead acid units, with the added benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and weight-sensitive applications.
With the all new Sentry Lithium range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Sentry lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against overcharge or discharge, over-temperature and short circuit; all critical for the safety of the battery. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Sentry Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and cells. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
The Hard Korr® Guarantee
These products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We offer a comprehensive 3-year Australian warranty.
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete peace of mind
- Less than half the weight of equivalent lead acid battery
- Fast recharge time
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate; can sit unused for longer periods of time
- >2,000 charge cycles (at 100% depth of discharge), up to 8 times that of equivalent lead acid battery
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS. The use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature and short circuit
- Monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone via Bluetooth
- Greater capacity utilisation (60% more than equivalent lead acid), giving longer runtime
- Genuine 3-year Australian warranty
|Charge Time||1-3 hrs|
|Max. Discharge Current||100A|
|Max Series/Parallel Config||4P|