THE LEGEND CONTINUES.
The LED light bars that took Australia by storm are now brighter and more efficient than ever.
Hardkorr dual row LED light bars have always been the favourite of professional drivers and people who drive on roads inhabited by kangaroos and other wildlife. Our dual-chip hybrid technology, first introduced in our GEN3 series bars in 2016, produces a light beam that is unparalleled in width and evenness. The output of these light bars fills your entire field of view with light, ensuring that you can spot hazards that are not just located in front of the vehicle, but off to the sides of the road as well.
The XD-GEN4 series is the latest update to this range and represents another leap forward in LED technology. We have upgraded our GEN3 series to utilise the very latest OSRAM and CREE LED chips, and our engineers have tweaked the circuitry and reflector geometry to suit.
The XDD225F-G4’s compact size makes it perfect for a range of applications including farm machinery. On 4×4’s it can easily fit either side of a winch. Unlike the rest of the XD-GEN4 range, it has been set up specifically as a flood light. It can work particularly well in conjunction with a set of spotlights.
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- Long useful life: 100+ lumen per watt LEDs with over 50,000 hours useful life
- IP69K ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in water as well as high-pressure water jets
- Uses less power: Patented hybrid reflector lens achieves 94%+ efficiency
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather
- Positively sealed light enclosure: bolts placed every 6cm for a positively sealed enclosure.
The Hardkorr® Guarantee
All Hardkorr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Materials||Aircraft aluminium housing|
Shatterproof Lexan lens
|LED Manufacturer||Genuine CREE®|
|Lux||1 lux @ 225m|
|LED Number||12 x 5w|
|Working Voltage||10 – 30v DC|
|Current||12v/2.2A – 24v/1.1A|
|1x||60w LED light bar|
|1x||set of under-mount sliding legs|
|1x||male and female Deutsch plug connectors|
Click for larger image