Do you want a light bar that gives a good spread of light without compromising distance? Now you can have it, with the revolutionary Hard Korr® XD-GEN3 range. Using a world-leading combination of OSRAM® and CREE® LEDs, the XD-GEN3 range delivers both huge distance and massive flood in one insane package.
The XDD225-G3’s compact size makes it perfect for a range of applications including farm machinery. On 4×4’s it can easily fit either side of a winch. Unlike the rest of the XD-GEN3 range, it has been set up specifically as a flood light and can work well in conjunction with a set of spotlights.
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- Long useful life: 100+ lumen per watt LEDs with over 50,000 hours useful life
- IP69K ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in water as well as high-pressure water jets
- Uses less power: Patented hybrid reflector lens achieves 94%+ efficiency
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather
- Positively sealed light enclosure: bolts placed every 6cm for a positively sealed enclosure.
The Hard Korr® Guarantee
All Hard Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Housing & bracket||High-grade aluminium w/chromate conversion primer and oil-based marine topcoat|
|Lens||Shatterproof Lexan® polycarbonate|
|LED Manufacturer||Genuine CREE®|
|LED Type||12 x 5w|
|Lux||1 lux @ 225m|
|LED Number||12 x 5w|
|Working Voltage||10 – 30v DC|
|Current||12v/2.2A – 24v/1.1A|
|1x||60w LED light bar|
|1x||set of under-mount sliding legs|
|1x||male and female Deutsch plug connectors|
Click for larger image