Thank you for purchasing a genuine Hard Korr® product. We are proud to design, engineer and manufacture innovative and high-quality lighting and solar products for your enjoyment. Please read the following warranty and return policy and then click the link at the bottom if you believe you are entitled to make a claim.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your Hard Korr® purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase within 30 days of receipt of your order. You may return products that meet the following criteria for a full refund:
- Are unused and/or have no demonstrable signs of usage
- Are in their original undamaged packaging, and are appropriately packaged to avoid damage during shipping
- Include all parts, hardware and instructions (as applicable) received with your original package
The returned item(s) must include a Return Authorisation (RA) number which Hard Korr® issues on an approved return. To obtain a RA number, please complete the form found here.
If you purchased a product through one of our authorised distributors or retailers, returns must be taken back to the place of purchase. Hard Korr® will not refund purchases that were not made directly through us.
Products that have been installed or used for any period of time are not eligible for return and should not be sent in for a refund.
While we utilise the best manufacturing practices, there are occasional cases of product failure, and this warranty policy covers these instances.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Hard Korr® warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Hard Korr® product is defective, it must be returned to Hard Korr® for inspection by our warranty claims department. After inspection, Hard Korr® will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, and determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
Hard Korr® will not be liable for any charges you incur relating to installation, repair or removal of Hard Korr® products.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Authorization (RA) number. To get your RA number, please complete the form found here.
- Once you have an RA number, the product must be shipped back to Hard Korr® prepaid. Ship your product to 25 Old Pacific Hwy, Yatala Qld 4207.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase).
- Please be sure that your RA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim, so that Hard Korr® can get your product back to you as soon as possible.
If Hard Korr® determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, we will honor your warranty claim. In some cases the product will replaced, depending on the specific issue and timeframe of the purchase. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping may be covered by Hard Korr®.
Hard Korr®, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of “normal wear and tear.”
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Hard Korr® warranties only apply to the original purchaser with original proof of purchase and may not be transferred under any circumstance.
Items discontinued that are still under warranty will be reviewed by Hard Korr®. If an item is discontinued and determined to be a manufacturer defect it may be replaced by an equivalent item. If an equivalent item is not available Hard Korr® will determine terms of resolution on a case-by-case basis.
Exceptions to this Warranty:
Powder Coating on Products: Hard Korr® uses the highest quality materials available and depending on location, environment and exposure, powder coat can fade.